Populus College Ambassador
Populus is hiring University Ambassadors to help grow our brand across Universities. Ambassadors are campus-based promoters of the Populus crowdfunding app and custom apparel business. Ambassadors play a critical role in the final steps of fulfillment of our products, and are massively important to the growth of the brand.
Students of all grade levels are encouraged to apply. See instructions below for applying.
- Internship - Commission-based Compensation
- You will manage custom apparel fundraisers for organizations of all sizes
- You will promote and encourage fellow students or organization members to contribute to your collections
- You will receive compensation directly tied to the results of your collections, and bonuses for hitting certain KPIs.
- Experience with Customer Service, Sales, or Business Development
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently pursuing Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Discounted and/or Free Apparel
- Commission-based compensation
- Bonus eligibility
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume. We will be in touch with you shortly should you be determined a fit for the role.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Populus Apparel is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Populus Apparel's equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.